1) We are no longer accepting scam reports submission via email except new lottery/419 scams. And we will no longer publish scam reports on the behalf of our visitors, except in some exceptional cases where we will create a special report for selected comments.
2) Please provide your scam reports (new cases) as comments in the respective monthly report below, starting from mid-Mar 2010. We may select some reports to be published as a separate article if we deemed its necessary for better dissemination of information.
3) Please read the disclaimer. We are not obliged to approve all submissions of reports via comments.
4) If so required, we will remove them. Please note that the removal of cached page at the search engines may take a few weeks to be update.
1) Unless its already established as a scam (e.g. in the news), please refrain from name-calling (i.e. a scam, fraud, etc).
2) Please state the facts clearly, e.g. Not as described, did not deliver, failure to refund.
– Calling a scam without any facts or details will be deleted.
– We will approve the comments based on facts and details alone.
3) You must use a proper email address and be contactable via email in order for us to proceed.
4) Due to spams, incomplete or badly written comments will be deleted swiftly.