What is the deal with those email spam selling pharmaceutical products? We never buy from them, so we are not quite aware what is in the scam. However, we thank this phishing email for the information (in Red) below. Note: The link below goes to a phishing site that has been taken down.
The United States
National Medical Association
Do you buy pharmaceuticals online? The US NMA was specifically
established to protect the consumer. Our experts check every online shop for
bogus medicines. The blacklist of unreliable or simply fraud shops is updated
every week. We strongly recommend to visit our site before buying any medical
products online. visit us
Our site http://www.us-nma.com/
The common ways of online cheating are:
– delivery of low quality or fraud products.
– an enormous delay (up to 2-3 months) in delivery of products.
– shops obtain all the credit cards numbers and other credit information and
then simply send nothing.
– shops sell unlicensed products they know nothing or very little about.
– shops themselves don’t have a license to sell the pharmaceuticals.
Please check our blacklist of unreliable and fraud shops
before buying any medical products online!!! Protect your family and
all due respect and care.
The US NMA.