Check this out at the slideshow at Forbes.
1) Work At Home Offers: Scams like “Pay $80 to get a job to earn good money by sending mails from home”.
2) Counterfeit Prescriptions: Cheap bogus drugs or drugs with lesser content.
3) Mystery Shopper Scam: Aka Fake Check scam. Scammers will send a check to you. After you bank the check and wire out most of the money, the bank will ask you to return it after finding that its a fake check.
4) Credit Card Phishing: Scammers call and impersonate credit-card companies, and ask for your credit card details “due to unusual activities”.
5) High Yield Investment Programs: Offers of “investment plan” that should be called “High Risk Investment Programs” instead.
6) Lottery Scam: A very common email and phone sms scam.
7) 419 Scam: A very common email scam originated from Nigeria, but is now appearing from many other places.
9) Garage Sale Payment: Buyers pay with bounced check.
10) Property Tax Reduction