Here’s a really simple way… to Turbo-Boost Your Sales!
It’s a way too common problem today that business owners, internet marketers and affiliate marketers are not getting the full potential out of their marketing campaigns.
Here are 20 Electrifying Affiliate Internet Marketing Tips
1. Persuade visitors to link to your web site. Give them a freebie in exchange for them linking to your web site. It could be content, software, etc.
2. Link to web sites that provide useful information or services for your visitors. If you have many useful links on your site, they may make it their start page.
3. Spice-up your web site’s wording using plenty of adjectives. It gives your visitors a clearer vision of what your explaining or describing to them.
4. Don’t make your banner ads look like ads. Most people ignore banner ads. Design them to look like content and have them click to read the rest.
5. Join affiliate programs that go with the theme of your web site. You’ll just be wasting valuable space and time if your visitors aren’t interested in them.
6. Market your web site as a free club instead of a web site. This’ll increase your repeat visitors and sales because people enjoy belonging to groups.
7. Interact with your online customers on a regular basis. This’ll show them you care about them. You could use a chat room, forum or message system.
8. Check your web site links regularly. After people click on one link, and it doesn’t work, they usually won’t risk wasting their time clicking on another one.
9. Give visitors a positive experience when they’re at your web site. Provide them with original content and free stuff. They’ll tell all of their friends about it.
10. Share customers with other businesses that have the same target audience. Offer their product to your customers if, in exchange they do the same for you.
11. Design your web site to be a targeted resource center. Choose one subject and build on it. You’ll gain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic.
12. Offer something that is really free. If people go to your site and what you said was free really isn’t, you’ll lose their trust and they won’t buy anything, get their e-mail. This is a very important affiliate internet marketing tip.
13. Add a chat room or message board to your web site. People want to interact with other people that have they same interests as them.
14. Entice people to link to your web site by giving them something free in return. This’ll increase your ranking in some search engines.
15. Trigger your reader’s emotions in your ad copy. Example, if you sell a book on gambling tips, tell them the feelings they’ll get when they win money.
16. Make sure your site looks good in all browsers. You could be losing sales because it looks distorted in some web browsers.
17. Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads to your e-zine subscribers. Remember to tell people before they subscribe or they may consider it spam.
18. Ask people questions in your ad copy that make them think about their problems. For example: Do you want to be free of your debts?
19. Magnify the size of your prospects problem in your ad; show how your product can solve it. The bigger the problem, the more sales you’ll have.
20. Invest a percentage of your profits right back into your business. Spend it on marketing, product improvement, customer service, advertising, etc.
Now, it’s time to take action
You can apply any of these 20 affiliate internet marketing tips and increase your online sales.